Suitable Design for Patients with Bruxism at Night
Respire Pink features an ergonomic design with telescopic hardware that’s fully personalized, ideal for people who experience teeth grinding. It works by allowing lateral and vertical movement, and opens up the airway for better airflow while holding the jaw in a position that prevents it from falling back and collapsing the airway.
A CLOSER LOOK AT RESPIRE PINK
- Available in hard and hard/soft-fitting surface
- Option to add elastic hooks and anterior discluding ramp
- Option for reduced lingual coverage
- Available with DentiTrac Compliance chip
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- 2-Day Rush Service available
Features & Benefits
Lateral Movement for Bruxism Patients
Respire Pink is designed with telescopic hardware that allows lateral jaw movement, making it a suitable sleep apnea treatment for people who grind their teeth at night.
Respire Pink meets Medicare criteria, allowing patients with Medicare coverage easier access to our oral appliance treatment.